TRAQ is committed to adhere to the advice and requirements of state, national and international health authorities to assist in the community response to slow down COVID-19.
Apart from cancelling our Washpool, Pinnacles, Brisbane Trail Marathon, Lake Manchester and the Camp Mountain Challenge events this year, we encourage trail runners individually to comply with the federal and state government COVID-19 requirements to reduce the spread of the virus.
For you as runner and us as TRAQ this means :
From 3 July:
– Informal group runs up to 30 people.
– club activites in terms of community sport up to 500 participants with COVID-safe plan only.
Please think about the intent of the measures.
– If you feel unwell, stay at home.
– Stay 1.5 meters apart from each other.
– Adhere to personal hygiene standards.
For further ‘outdoors’ specific updates, please refer to the Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation’s website, which is updated during weekdays.